Tuesday 9 September 2014

Two week diary of a Mother.

Moved house. Cried over so many kind people helping. Overwhelming.

Cried about mess, boxes, rubbish and clothes everywhere.

Giggled with glee over new house. All the pretty. All the space.

Fought with husband. 'Cause I could.

Spent days/weeks, looking for important, yet
  hard to find items in garage.

Had silent fight with previous landlord over petty cleaning and curtain replacement.

Lost my tiny Pomeranian doggy. For almost an hour.

Cried again.


Got her back.

Cried some more.

Worked a couple of times.

Fought with husband again.

Visitors came.

Cleaned.
Full nights of sleep - 2.

Clothing changes -  Me: 20 Eli:35

Drink bottles broken - 2.

Bruises - 10

Tantrums - Me: 75 Eli: 20 Marty: 10

Nose bleeds - 5

Deep bubble baths - 2


It's an understatement for me to say that I have been stressed out this past fortnight.

Then, I looked at this cheeky face. It fixes all the worries, all the time.

Time to breathe and stay in the moment. 

All the rest can wait.









1



5 comments:

  1. Why hello there! I hope this week is less hectic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that face!
    Enjoy every moment in your new home, making new memories x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoying the large kitchen mostly! Thanks T!

      Delete
  3. That face kills me. It's all-knowing on the cutest, most adorable, yet almost stalkerish "I know what you did last summer" kind of way! Not much will ever make it passed this mate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he KNOWS what you did... He knows!

    ReplyDelete